At misoballs.dk, we collect information about all visits to the website. We use this information to improve the user experience and to support our marketing. Below you can read about what information we collect, how we process it, what we use it for and how you contact us.
The collection of personal customer information on misoballs.dk takes place within the framework of legislation and the EU’s General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR).
Misoballs.dk automatically detects IP address as well as data regarding your movements between different pages on the website. If you log in or sign up for our newsletter, we will also sign up so we can make it easier for you next time.
In doing so, we use analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, that help us gather statistics about the use of misoballs.dk and improve the experience for you.
Misoballs.dk collects information from these five sources:
· Cookies: When you visit our website, e.g. IP address, country, displayed pages, displayed categories, displayed tags, interaction / clicks and searches.
· Buy: Eg. demographic data, email address, payment information, order amount, discount, marks and frequency. Included is the sending of transaction emails, e.g. order confirmation, shipping and refund confirmation.
· User behavior and engagement: Communication (e-mail, SMS, direct mail or telephone), e.g. opening speed, click speed and time spent reading the emails, sender domain and type of email client.
· Credit rating: Credit rating from third party rating agency.
The purpose of collecting the information serves different areas:
· Obligations: To fulfill our obligation to you as a customer or user of our service – such as. purchasing, invoicing, customer service and user account.
· Customer service: To be able to perform customer service via email, chat or phone. Answer questions in relation to your order or previous orders and guide the customer.
· Marketing: To show inspiration, product offers / services and personal recommendations via web, e-mail, SMS, telephone and via third-party marketing.
· Customer experience: To improve the customer experience by interacting with misoballs.dl, such as personalizing your experience on misoballs.dk, developing new features, services and products. This also includes managing, protecting, operating and maintaining our website, system administration and security and giving consent to aggregate statistics about the use of the site, purchases and to improve the understanding of our customers’ preferences.
· Fraud and risk: To prevent fraud and perform risk assessment.
· Legislation: To comply with applicable law.
If you are interested in security and privacy in connection with your travel on the Internet, it is relevant that you are aware of general cyber security. Read more about the.
Misoballs.dk creates individual customer profiles based on collected data about you e.g. with your purchases and information you have provided (eg favorite products). We combine and analyze this data with the aim of improving your experience on misoballs.dk and to tailor personal offers and services as well as to define the frequency of communication.
We retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in the Terms and Conditions, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or other lawful business purposes.
When you visit misoballs.dk, cookies are stored on your computer. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser in order to recognize your computer on return visits. There is no personally sensitive information stored in our cookies.
The information in your cookies is sent between your browser and a web server and contains i.a. information about user settings, login and how the website is used.
What are cookies used for on misoballs.dk?
When you visit misoballs.dk, we collect information about all visits to our website. We use this information to improve your user experience, evaluate the use of individual elements on misoballs.dk and to support our marketing.
Browsing may trigger a service email
Misoballs.dk collects your browsing behavior (eg displayed categories, brands, products) to improve the communication of relevant products and offers to satisfy you. An example of this collection is the products you have put in your shopping cart, where you have then chosen not to complete the purchase. This may result in a service email reminding you of the products you left in your shopping cart.
Among other things, third-party cookies are used to compile statistics on your visits to misoballs.dk, here we use the cookie to know, for example, which pages you visit and how long you are on them. Here we use the system Google Analytics provided by Google.
You can opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Marketing / Re-targeting
Misoballs.dk also works with companies to improve our online advertising to ensure that you only see relevant ads. In this connection, we use the following providers: Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and Google.
Misoballs.dk sets a number of technical cookies that are necessary to handle the functionality in several places on misoballs.dk. These are cookies stored to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, your favorites etc.
How do I avoid cookies?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can either block all cookies, delete existing cookies from your computer or receive a warning before cookies are saved.
A change in cookie settings may result in a degraded user experience when you visit our and other web pages.
To delete cookies, go to Tools -> Settings -> Privacy -> remove individual cookies or clear your history.
To block cookies, go to Tools -> Settings -> Privacy -> in the history drop-down menu select “use custom history settings” -> check “Always use private Browsing mode” and uncheck “Accept cookies from pages ”.
To delete cookies, go to Tools -> Internet settings -> General tab -> Press the Delete button -> Cookies-> Delete.
To block cookies, go to Tools -> Internet Settings -> Privacy -> Take the slider and move it to the top. Then you block all cookies. -> Click OK.
To delete cookies, press the tool button -> Tools -> Delete browsing data -> Delete cookies and other site data -> Clear browsing data.
To block cookies, press the tool button -> Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Content settings -> Click on “Always block websites to store data” and check “Block third-party cookies and website data” ->
To delete cookies, press the tool button -> Settings -> Security -> Press the “Show cookies” button. Here you can either delete cookies from a single domain or remove all cookies.
To block cookies, press the tool button -> Settings -> Security -> Under “Accept cookies”, select “never”.
Contact regarding. personal information
protection of personal data
Personal information is deleted or anonymised on an ongoing basis as the purpose for which it was collected is terminated.
The rapid development of the Internet means that changes in our processing of personal data may become necessary. We therefore reserve the right to update and change these guidelines for the processing of personal data. If we do, we will of course correct the date at the bottom of the page. In the event of significant changes, we will notify you in the form of a visible notice on our website.
You have the opportunity to complain about the processing of information and data concerning you. The complaint is submitted to the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can contact misoballs.dk via:
Or pr. letter to:
Att: Customer service
Denmark, September 2021